Contact us now

Category: FAQs

What to Do When A Protective Proceeding is Put In Place By The Court

A protective proceeding is put in place when it has been deemed by the Probate Court a person is incapacitated or a minor.  A Conservator may be appointed to manage ones financial and business affairs. Get A Conservator In order to get a Conservator appointed for a loved one, it is advised to meet with […]

Read More

What is a Conservator and Why Do I Need One?

A conservator is a guardian and protector appointed by a judge to manage the financial affairs and/or daily life of another due to physical or mental limitations, or old age. The conservator may be only of the “estate” (financial affairs), but may be also of the “person,” wherein he/she takes charge of overseeing the daily […]

Read More

What is a Personal Representative?

A Personal Representative is the person whom has been appointed to manage one’s estate. Pikes Peak Probate Services manages intestate and testate Estates. The Personal Representative will follow the Last Will and Testament for all the wishes and wants of the decedent.

Read More